The “ring finger” is situated between the little finger and the middle finger. Engagement and wedding rings are usually worn on the ring finger of the left hand.
Measuring Your Finger
- Take a length of string or cut a strip of paper no more than 1cm wide(a slightly less than half an inch)
- Wrap it around the largest part of your finger
- Use a pen to mark the point on the string or strip of paper where it forms a circle
- Pick the marked strip or string of paper on a flat surface
- Using a ruler, measure the distance from the end of the string or paper to the mark you make
- Compare your measurement with the chart below to determine your ring size
You can use a tape measure or a length of string that you will have to hold up to a tape measure to determine the length. Place the string or tape around your head about 1/8″ above your ear, across the mid-forehead, completely circling your head. Hold the tape firmly, but not too tightly. Basically you need to measure your head exactly where the hat will sit. If your measurement falls between sizes, choose the next largest size.
|Small||54cm – 55cm|
|Medium||56cm – 57cm|
|Large||58cm – 59cm|
|XL||60cm – 61cm|